Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today

My sister flopped out on the couch across from me. The roommate on her way home who wants to go have dinner with me. Coffee this morning. Two cats curled up asleep on my bed. The warm house that smells like fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. A new sugar free cookie recipe that worked out. Fresh bagels and peanut butter. A long walk in crisp weather. Christmas music. Dancing in the living room. Phone calls from home. Text messages from friends all over the country. Wonderful news from a friend. Words. Good books. The beach.

Hope. Love. Laughter.

All things I'm thankful for today.

All the best to you and yours

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Hi, K! I was delighted to find that I was on the blog roll of your beautiful blog. Thank you!!!

I see we have a lot of blogs in common. I am originally from Seattle. I miss the green, the trees and the rain. Would you say hi to them for me?