From Blindedbylaughter over at LJ!
1) Where did you begin 2008?
At the Black and White Ball at McFadden's in Providence, then on to our favorite greasy spoon diner around the corner from Elysia's.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
I was single and working on the Big Move 2.0
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
4) How did you earn your money?
Working at WPRI in Providence, and now my new employer which I adore
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
No, but I did go to urgent care twice. That was the first time in years.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Other than exchanging pleasantries outside of Uptown, I don't think so
7) Would you re-live 2008 over and over again?
No. It wasn't a bad year, but there is so much more to explore!
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
The courier that moved my stuff.
9) Did you know anyone who got married?
A few people, yes.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I'm not sure.
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
My good friend Megan. Nathan is adorable!
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Bon Iver, Mike McCready somewhere downtown, Capitol Hill block party, Fleet Foxes, something at Skylark.
14) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, and vote I did!
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007?
16)Has anyone betrayed you in 2008?
17) Where do you live now?
West Seattle, WA.
18) Describe your birthday?
Dinner and drinks the night before, a midnight walk on the beach with the new boy, then dinner and drinks with friends on my actual birthday. It was nice, to say the least.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
moved to Seattle.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Too many to count, really!
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I can find ways to make just about anything happen.
22) Any new additions to your family?
One of my cousins has a new baby....and my sister's boyfriend is an addition to the family in a lot of ways too.
23) What was your best month?
I think August was pretty great.
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
Yes. It didn't work out, but we're still good friends.
25) What music will you remember 2008 by?
Anything by Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes.
26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies?
My sister and Kerry.
27) New friend?
Yes! I've made quite a few, actually.
28) Favorite Night out?
My sister's graduation in Vancouver.
29) Would you say you've changed since the beginning of this year?
Quite a bit, actually. I've realised that relationships are not as evil as I once thought.
30) Name one lifestyle change you made this year
I've quit smoking almost completely.
31) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse?
I'm hoping it's better, and I'm already putting things in place to make it happen.
Police officer shoots suspect during fight in Fla.
9 minutes ago